Missions and Goals
The MISSION of The 21st Century Schoolhouse is to
provide an interactive educational forum for the growth and advancement of social equity, ecological integrity and economic prosperity.
The primary GOALS of The 21st Century Schoolhouse are:
- Develop thematic interactive curricula based on subject integration, contextual learning, global collaboration and the application of technology.
- Develop local action, community education and global collaboration projects and activities based on selected themes.
- Promote local economic development through interactive activities and projects focusing on environmental and human health.
- Apply The 21st Century Schoolhouse framework to school-wide improvement plans.
- Provide training sessions to educational institutions worldwide on the application of The 21st Century Schoolhouse framework
- Serve as a central organizational body that provides guidance, in-kind support and general curriculum materials to all schools participating in The 21st Century Schoolhouse.
- Promote the cornerstones of sustainability (social equity, economic prosperity, and ecological integrity) among developed and developing nations.
- Provide corporations and business consortiums with the opportunity to create, maintain, and enhance a 21st Century Schoolhouse Interactive Community in the nations and communities where they do business.